The Spring Refresher is Minnesota’s largest CME conference planned by and for family physicians. Several Department of Family Medicine and Community Health faculty, residents, and fellows are presenting this year, including Kathryn Brown, MD, MS; Nicole Chaisson, MD, MPH; Alexandra Gits, MD; Stephanie Hooker, PhD, MPH; Katie Loth, PhD, MPH, RD; Samantha Ngaw, MD; Katherine Montag Schafer, PharmD; Zia Okocha, MD; Jason Ricco, MD, MPH; Michelle Sherman, PhD, LP, ABPP; Andrea Westby, MD; and Sujitha Yadlapati, MBBS.
View a complete schedule, presenter info, registration and much more at mafp.org/SR2019.
- Hear from 51 leaders and innovators in family medicine and primary care, including American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) Executive Vice President and CEO Doug Henley, MD, FAAFP.
- Attend four general sessions on relevant topics like physician burnout, health equity, the state of healthcare in the U.S. and the future of family medicine. Choose from 34 engaging breakouts, which will dig into the areas of health equity, leadership and clinical care.
- Participate in special workshops, including point-of-care ultrasound with interactive stations (cardiac, aorta, DVT, FAST, pulmonary) on Friday, March 29, 1:00-4:30 pm, and an American Board of Family Medicine Knowledge Self-Assessment on depression, Friday, March 29, 7:00 am-12:00 pm. Limited registration for these workshops.
- Follow us at @MNFamilyDocs on Twitter and use the hashtag #MAFPRefresher to join the online conversation.
- Application for Continuing Medical Education credit will be filed with the AAFP. A total of 12.25 Prescribed Credits will be requested.
- Early bird rates through March 1. Registration prices vary for AAFP/MAFP members, physician nonmembers and allied professionals. One-day or two-day passes available.