2017 Family Medicine Midwest Conference
From the pre-conference collaborative workshops to the closing education, family medicine physicians, residents, and students will benefit from Family Medicine Midwest Conference. This year's theme is "The Evolution of the FM Revolution."
Come visit us
Come see us during exhibiting hours to learn more about family medicine at the University of Minnesota. We'll be happy to answer your questions, and we hope to see you!
- Exhibit date and time: Saturday, October, 7, 3 pm - 5pm
Register online by September 27.
Student scholarships available
Scholarship funds are available to cover the cost of registration, a $250 value. Up to $350 is available through a reimbursement process to U of M students for hotel and meals not provided by the conference.
Apply online by August 7.
Scholarships are funded by the following schools:
- Rush Medical College
- Southern Illinois University
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Minnesota
- University of Wisconsin
University of Minnesota students can contact Laura Pham, 612-626-0194, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about attending with a scholarship.
Book your room at the Hilton Rosemont/Chicago O'Hare hotel using the direct Family Medicine Midwest block link.
Make your reservation by September 13.
We have a motor coach available. Students, residency representatives, or affiliates can ride the coach one-way or both ways.
From Minneapolis to Rosemont
- Passenger loading: Friday, October 6, 5:45 am at The Commons Hotel
- Departure: Friday, October 6, 6 am
- Arrive: Estimated 12:15 p.m. at the Hilton Rosemont/Chicago O'Hare hotel
From Rosemont to Minneapolis
- Luggage loading: Sunday, October 8, 12 noon - 12:30 pm in front of hotel
- Passenger loading: Sunday, October 8, approximately 12:30 pm
- Departure: Sunday, October 8, approximately 12:45 pm (eat lunch before boarding or bring with you to eat on the bus)
- Arrive: Estimated 6:15 p.m. at The Commons Hotel
If your interested in riding the motor coach, please contact Laura Pham, 612-626-0194, email@example.com.