University of Minnesota Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program
We are a university-based, community-focused training program, operating in an award-winning clinic and hospital in Minneapolis.
The program leads an independent family medicine service, with patient-centered bedside rounding. Residents benefit from daily didactics by a variety of disciplines.
The curriculum emphasizes:
- Health equity through innovative ambulatory care
- Office-based procedures and point-of-care ultrasound
- Committed and engaged faculty who truly love teaching
- Welcoming environment bringing "fun" to the learning process
- Interdisciplinary teams focusing on improving care
- Resident participation in policy and curriculum changes
- Leading family medicine teaching through data-driven innovative change