St. Joseph's Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
St. Joseph’s Hospital Family Medicine Residency is a vibrant group of physicians, dedicated to learning and serving the community.
We have a busy clinical practice, caring for diverse ethnicities, ages, and pathologies in the Frogtown neighborhood of St. Paul.
The hospital offers a mix of a community hospital and tertiary referral center, affording residents opportunities to treat and prevent the full spectrum of medical pathologies. St. Joseph’s Hospital is located in the heart of downtown St. Paul.
We seek residents who are excited to train in an urban setting and dedicated to family medicine.
- Active management of labor for high risk OB population
- Daily noon conferences covering a broad range of topics
- Comprehensive internal medicine training with extensive ICU experience
- Well-established elective opportunities
Apply, benefits, and residency resources
- How to apply
- Resident stipends and benefits
- St. Joseph's residency fact sheet
- 2018-19 St. Joseph’s Residency Program Policy and Procedure Manual
- University of Minnesota Graduate Medical Education Institution Manual
- Support resources for residents (including mental health resources, well-being tools, work/life balance, and more)