St. John's Hospital
HealthEast St. John's Hospital is a 184-bed acute care community hospital with a strong emphasis on family medicine.
- Family physicians comprise more than 50 percent of the medical staff and account for 75 percent of all hospital admissions
- St. John's Hospital has been around for more than 100 years, but has been in its current location since 1985
HealthEast is one of two health care organizations in the Twin Cities named by Modern Heathcare as 1 of the Top 100 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare" in the nation. It has also been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- Birthing center with 28 new labor, delivery, recovery, and postpartum rooms and two C-section suites
- Diagnostic imaging, X-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound, and interventional radiology
- Complete laboratory and pathology service
- Sports medicine health and fitness center
- Outpatient cancer and surgical centers
- Education center
- Hospice and home care
- NICU, ICU/CCU