St. Cloud Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
We integrate behavioral health into our practice and offer tracks in advanced maternity care and rural experience.
The clinic and hospital are part of CentraCare Health, a not-for-profit health system in Central Minnesota. The clinic is a certified health care home in a newer facility, open to all patients regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
The hospital is an award-winning regional medical center with a community hospital feel.
We are the only family medicine residency in the St. Cloud metropolitan area. St. Cloud is located about a 1.25-hour drive northwest of the Twin Cities.
Apply, benefits, and residency resources
- How to apply
- Resident stipends and benefits
- St. Cloud residency fact sheet
- 2019-2020 St. Cloud Residency Program Policy and Procedure Manual
- University of Minnesota Graduate Medical Education Institution Manual
- Support resources for residents (including mental health resources, well-being tools, work/life balance, and more)