North Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program
We prepare residents for future practice by combining clinical training in an urban, underserved community with a high intensity, full spectrum hospital experience.
Many of our residents have an interest in underserved medicine and health disparities, whether in an urban or rural setting. We believe broad, vigorous training enables our residents to practice anywhere, and 30% of our graduates go on to a rural practice. Community outreach is also an integral part of the North Memorial residency experience.
Our program has ACGME Osteopathic Recognition.
Learn about the North Memorial Resident Experience
- Longitudinal tracks in underserved and international medicine, sports medicine, research, osteopathic medicine, reproductive health, and procedures
- High volume inpatient medicine experience
- High risk, high volume OB
Apply, benefits, and residency resources
- How to apply
- Resident stipends and benefits
- North Memorial Residency Program fact sheet
- 2019-2020 North Memorial Residency Program Policy and Procedure Manual
- University of Minnesota Graduate Medical Education Institution Policy Manual
- Support resources for residents (including mental health resources, well-being tools, work/life balance, and more)