Park Nicollet Clinic—Creekside
Located a short walk from Methodist Hospital, Park Nicollet Clinic - Creekside is the heart of our residency program.
Our patients are a diverse, high-acuity population with about 11,000 visits annually.
Residents work with many language interpreters:
- American Sign Language
Medicare, Medicaid, and charity care patients make up a significant portion of residents’ schedules.
Facilities and services
Preceptors, electronic and print resources, and other teaching tools are always on-site at the 9,600 square feet clinic. Additional amenities include:
- 12 exam rooms
- Digital x-ray, laboratory, and large procedure room
- A large conference/break room
- A “quiet room” for resident well-being
- A large behaviorist office that accommodates family conferences
- Precepting space
- Electronic medical record
- A PharmD precepts in clinic and facilitates noon conferences
- Health Care Home certified with Health Care Home coordinator on site
- Social work students on site for enhanced patient access to counseling
- Practicing psychiatrist on site who works closely with residents
Each resident is issued a laptop for use during residency.
About Park Nicollet
Creekside is part of Park Nicollet, a multispecialty, nonprofit integrated health care system located in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. Park Nicollet has more than 8,200 employees with more than 1,000 physicians on staff.
As of January 1, 2013, Park Nicollet merged with HealthPartners to become an integrated health care and financing organization, providing medical and dental care to more than 1.4 million patients.