Methodist Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
Methodist Hospital Family Medicine Residency is a rigorous training program, offering residents exposure to a diverse patient population and community engagement opportunities.
Our graduates practice in a variety of contexts, including rural, urban, and suburban, with or without maternity care.
Both the clinic and hospital are part of HealthPartners Park Nicollet Health Services, a private, not-for-profit healthcare and financing organization, with a tradition of scholarship. It is the only residency based at Methodist Hospital.
The program is located in St. Louis Park, an inner-ring suburb of Minneapolis.
- Longitudinal experiences in behavioral health, geriatrics, practice management, and sports medicine
- Comprehensive maternity care experience during three-month OB rotation
- Robust hospital training, including house coverage
Apply, benefits, and residency resources
- How to apply
- Resident stipends and benefits
- Methodist residency fact sheet
- 2018-19 Methodist Residency Program Policy and Procedure Manual
- University of Minnesota Graduate Medical Education Institution Manual
- Support resources for residents (including mental health resources, well-being tools, work/life balance, and more)