Duluth Family Medicine Residency Program
We have been training compassionate, skilled family physicians and preparing them to be the foundation of healthy communities for 40 years.
Most of our residents go on to practice in rural communities with populations of 25,000 or less.
Our clinic is deeply rooted in the surrounding community and serves a socioeconomically diverse patient base. The hospital training sites are regional hubs within walking distance of the clinic.
Duluth is located in northern Minnesota, along the shores of Lake Superior.
Apply, benefits, and residency resources
- How to apply
- Resident stipends and benefits
- Duluth residency fact sheet
- 2019-2020 Duluth Residency Program Policy and Procedure Manual
- University of Minnesota Graduate Medical Education Institution Manual
- Support resources for residents (including mental health resources, well-being tools, work/life balance, and more)