Lodging and Transportation
Lodging in Duluth, Mankato, St. Cloud
Duluth, Mankato, and St. Cloud residency programs will make hotel reservations for each applicant.
Lodging in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Many lodging options are available in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Travel to and from the interview is the responsibility of the applicant.
- Book your flight to the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (airport code: MSP)
- Ask the hotel if they offer free shuttle service to your interview location(s) at the time of booking your room
- Need a shuttle to and from the airport? See SuperShuttle
- Check out Minnesota's largest transportation provider, MetroTransit (bus and light rail), named 2016 System of the Year by American Public Transportation Association
- Save money and time by having a hotel shuttle drop you off at a MetroTransit light rail system stop and then travel directly to the airport via light rail
- Check out Land to Air Express shuttle service between Minneapolis and Mankato for about $15 each way
For traffic and construction updates, visit the Minnesota Department of Transportation 511 Traveler Information website
The University has made no independent investigation of, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, the suitability, fitness, condition or safety of the hotels and properties listed on this site or the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. The University does not recommend or endorse any of the hotels or properties listed on this site. The University is not responsible for any liability or damage arising from the use of information on this site.