Clinical Supervision, Didactics, and Evaluation
Behavioral health fellows receive clinical supervision as follows:
- Two hours of individual supervision per week
- One hour a month to meet with each other for peer supervision
- One hour of group supervision per week, rotating among the primary fellowship supervisors
- Ongoing consultation provided by clinical supervisors as needed
Fellows participate in the following activities:
- Monthly department-wide behavioral health meetings
- Residency and fellowship lecture series
- Monthly department grand rounds
Fellows attend the following courses and conferences:
- Primary Care in Psychiatry: Management and Medications course
- Psychiatry Review conference
- Integrated Behavioral Healthcare Conference
Fellows are evaluated at 6, 12, and 18 months. Evaluations provide fellows the opportunity to give and receive feedback about how the fellowship is going.
Evaluations are conducted in a face-to-face meeting with the fellow's supervisors. Fellows are informed about due process procedures in the event of a grievance.